Wednesday, July 30, 2008



Hi Folks, It seems like a long time since I updated my blog. After arriving back in Red River, I set out for DeSoto, Texas. I was saddened to learn that Ruffino Restorante was closing. I shall be looking for a new venue in the Dallas area.

I have been at Sugarmill Creek and Laprades this past week. My friends Randy and Vanessa visited from Santa Fe. We spent all of Friday afternoon on Lake Burton. They really enjoyed Sugarmill Creek and all my friends there, plus we celebrated the birthday of David Sosebee with a big feast. All the food was provided by visitors and locals. We had some great "buck" dancers to delight my visitors.

This week I have another new venue. It is the Old Hiawassee Grill on Lake Chatuge. The north Georgia lakes are really beautiful at this time of year.

No comments: