Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Old Hiawassee Grill






I'm back at LaPrades Marina on lake Burton(top Picture). I was there Sunday lunch, Tuesday for a private dinner, and I'll be back on the deck this coming Saturday.




The second photograph is at Sugarmill Creek. I will be there every Friday this month. It's good to be back and I always look forward to Sugarmill on the deck.





I have a new venue. It is the Old Hiawassee Grill on Lake Chatuge near Young Harris and Hiawassee, Georgia. Lake Chatuge stretches way up into North Carolina. I'd love to put the boat in on this lake. This is a good venue and I will be here every Thursday through the month of August.



The fourth photograph shows the view of the lake from the porch. You can sit out here for dinner and still enjoy the music. If you're in the area, please stop by and say "Hello".

No comments: