Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ruffino, DeSoto, Texas



I left Georgia Thursday morning at 5:00AM and drove through to DeSoto. When I arrived it was 9:00PM and I had driven 888 miles. Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch I performed at Ruffino Restaurant on Hampton Road in DeSoto with great crowds and many people I know from Red River.

In the morning I'm leaving for "Red", a few days rest and then on to Cimarron and the start of a busy June. On June, 8th I'll will be appearing on Santa fe Public radio show 'Gotta dance". You can hear it LIVE on the internet on the K.S.F.R. website. The time is 7:00PM mountain time and 9:00PM Eastern time.
Come to Red River and enjoy cool night time temperatures. I'll be looking for you at the Fine Art and Wine Festival, June, 14th and 15th in Brandenburg Park, Red River, New Mexico.

No comments: