Monday, June 23, 2008

Freshwater Saloon, Guffey, Colorado




On July, 11th I'll be back at the Thunderbird in Forissant, followed by The Freshwater Saloon in Guffey on the 12th. This is a new venue for me and I'm looking forward to being there.

Bongo Billy's in Salida is always a treat and I renewed friendships there from past visits. Thank you Clark Roberts for providing this venue on the banks of the beautiful Arkansas River. Bongo Billy's is always one of the highlights of my visits to Colorado.

After Breakfast on Sunday I reluctantly left Colorado and set out for Taos, New Mexico. In Taos I went for a radio interview on K-tao. This is a 100,000 watt solar powered radio station. I was interviewed by Rick Destafano, played some songs live and played some tracks from the Canyon Road CD. At the end of the show Rick and I retired to the Old Blinking Light (OBL) for a glass of wine and a chat. Then it was back to Red River to catch up on my sleep.

No comments: