Friday, July 28, 2006

Last week of the summer tour.


Here it is..... Friday of the last week of the summer tour. The last two nights I have been at Ronnie Lee's Supper Club in Taos, N.M. Wednesday night I was on the patio and everything went well until the thunderstorm arrived. It was nice to see Janice from El Monte Segrado. Janice helped me with my advertising on K-tao and Five Magazine. Thursday it was already raining so we went inside. We had some very nice people from just south of Albuquerque. Los Lunas , I think. Also folks from Texas.
Sold quite a few cd's. I will be back at Ronnie Lee's in September. Friday I head up to Salida, Colorado. It must be my favourite Colorado town and it has a lot of competition. On Monday I will be setting off for Georgia and looking forward to seeing everyone at the Basket Peddler in Cornelia and Rita and Melissa at Sugarmill Creek on Saturday the 5th, August.

No comments: