Friday, November 04, 2005

Back from Taos


I just got back from the Blue Moon Gallery. Another good night and sold some cd's.
I had to put some money in a parking meter. After the first quarter it registered 1/2 an hour so I put another one in and it registered "violation" so I had move the car to the next space and start all over again.
We were quite busy, but if the newspaper had not put the wrong date in the ad we would probably have been very busy. Well that's Taos and I think I'm starting to get used to things like that. I'm not grumbling it's just that things like that seem to happen all the time here. That probably has a lot to do with the charm of this incredible place.
The photo I added is Red River at the end of January, 2005. The ski season is supposed to star in about three weeks. Mmmm?

No comments: