Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thunderbird in Florissant, Bongo Billy's, Salida and Red River

I've been really lucky, just missing snow storms etc and having to cross Monarch Pass twice in less than a week. The Thunderbird was great. Thanks to my friends from Pueblo for attending. Also thanks to Russ and Lavanna for booking me. Bongo Billy's in Salida was next and it was another wonderful night. That's two valentines in a row I have performed there. I have already booked Bongo Billy's for a return visit on June, 26th. Please mark it on your calendar.

On Sunday I awoke with a sore throat that lasted all day. I drove on to Red River and have rested for a couple of days. Tonight I'll be in Taos at the Adobe Bar and I feel much better. Mike, I'll try to remember to take photographs of your favourite house in Taos. You know, the one with broken glass on top of the wall. More soon, Philip.

No comments: