Monday, June 12, 2006

Ronnie Lee's Supper Club, Taos, New Mexico

I performed inside at Ronnie Lee's on saturday night and on the patio for sunday brunch. It is beautiful out here and I recommend sitting on the patio for lunch or dinner. Saturday lunch I was in Cimarron for the "Mule Days" It was quite windy but I was fortunate enough to have a sheltered place to play. Thanks to Vallerie for booking me. I'm looking forward to the "St James Hotel" on the 30th, June. I also ran into some friends of mine who own "Legendary Tee's" in Angel Fire. Hello Jennifer and Tony. Great to see you.
The weekend ended at Mountain Treasures where I performed with Fritz and Fagan. This is always an incredibly funny and entertaining gig, not only for the audience but also the performers. A busy week, but very satisfying.

No comments: