Friday, February 17, 2006

Beautiful day..

Yesterday was around 70deg and I ran my errands in the 88" landrover with the top off and short sleeves. Those kind of days in the middle of winter are very special. It's not quite that warm today and threatening rain.
The last two days I've been working on income tax. I hate to remind you, but there are procrastinators out there and you know who you are. I just want to get mine done so I can enjoy the rest of the year.
I have had several people request I do an album of instrumentals in the vein of "Farewell" and I have been working a little in that direction. There are quite a few possibilities and I think I could accomplish that in my home studio. If I could ever get started I don't believe it would take very long at all.
Oh and Paula and Ben, get stocked up on pinion coffee. Hope you have a great Mardi Gras.

No comments: