Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back home in Georgia

This past Sunday I drove from Dallas to Cornelia in one day. That was 900 miles and in pouring rain. This Friday I'm at Sugar Mill Creek, and Saturday, at a "tapas" event at the Basket Peddler. The Basket Peddler is Cornelia's best kept secret for breakfast. Where else can you read the Atlanta Journal, the Wall St.Times, Time Magazine and Newsweek while enjoying a very healthy breakfast? The Basket Peddler now serves local Georgia wines by the glass and locally brewed beers.

New Venues.
Today I booked the Ranch Steakhouse in Cedar Hill, Texas. There is a new place in Colorado this coming summer. It's "Wild Wood Sounds" in Del Norte. That happens on July, 3rd. I also have two more weekends at Willie's Place during June and July. All the dates are on my website under "upcoming". Come see me....

No comments: