Saturday, July 01, 2006

The St. James Hotel in Cimarron, N.M.

This photo shows Fritz and me at the St. James Hotel. I had a touch of "Las Vegas throat" so Fritz came along to share the Singing duties. Thank you Fritz!! We had a fabulous night under the stars with a large, appreciative audience. I would like to do this one again when I'm in stronger voice.
This week I got to experience the D.H. Laurence Ranch, the high road to Santa Fe, some great meals with Paige and Leslie and storms in Albuquerque.

I'm looking forward to being in Brandenburg Park playing for Altitudes on the 4th, July, right after the parade. Lunch will be B.B.Q. the trimmings, and all sorts of desserts. Come and join us.

On the 7th, I'll be at the brand new "Tin Star" in Santa Fe. It's located at the junction of Water St. and Guadalupe. This place is very nice and destined to be a popular bar in Santa Fe.

The church in this photo is very old and located on the high road. Look for the July 4th posting.

No comments: