Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday 10th, February 2006


I just got home from performing at the Valentine's dinner at Cornelia Baptist Church. They were all very nice people and I think they enjoyed it. I tried the synths through the Bose system and it worked out very well. I also received a software update from them which I need to install. A dvd player has to be used. That's interesting... There will then be a preset for my Kms-105 microphone. At that point I want to try some live recording straight to the Marantz recorder. I've already done some preliminary recording, which worked out great so I have high hopes for the quality of future attempts.

There is a chance of snow in Northeast Georgia tonight.The photo shows the sky during a storm at the "Bluegrass in the Desert" festival in southern New Mexico last summer.

No comments: