Wednesday, November 30, 2005

2006

Next year looks like it will be another interesting year. I have been booked for the 3rd annual Fine Art and Wine Festival in Red River, New Mexico. It is held on Father's day (U.S.) weekend. June 17th, and 18th, I think. Also I have been contacted about playing at the Fylde Folk Festival held in Fleetwood, England on the 1st 2nd and 3rd September. I think the last time I performed there was 1995. It is always nice to go home.

Last friday I was at the Primetime in Seneca,S.C. The place was absolutely packed. Chuck and Linda were holding their wedding reception and they had family present from all over. Congratulations Chuck and Linda, and great to see your extended families again. Saturday was back at Sugarmill Creek with a good lively crowd. Philip went with me for the first time in several years. We had a great time and spent the night at the lake with plenty of news and conversation to exchange.

This coming weekend I'm at the Primetime on friday and then Chickasaw Point on saturday. In case I don't get to write again soon,I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Til next time..........

No comments: